Add a chic, modern style and function to your living room or office with HomComs unique Grey lift top coffee table. The extending table top lifts up and out to create a convenient floating desk, revealing a hidden storage compartment below. It is Built from durable composite wood and stainless steel, this coffee table is easy to clean and is built to withstand long term use. Stylish and functional, this table is perfect in front of a couch or in a meeting room, helping to provide multiple work surfaces and storage options.
The composite wood and stainless steel materials used offer a modern look and a solid design that can support up to 45 pounds of weight as a coffee table.
Our Gray lift top coffee table desk is budget-friendly, providing you with a modern cutting edge table at a price anyone can afford.
- Color: Light Grey Woodgrain
- Material: Composite Wood, Stainless Steel
- Table Weight Capacity: 45 lbs
- Desk Weight Capacity (when extended): 11 lbs
- Overall Size: 39″ L x 19″ W x 17.5″ – 26.5” H
- Storage Space Size: 35.5″ L x 15.5″ W x 7.5″ H
- Adjustable Desk Height: 17.5″ – 26.5″H
- Foot Height: 9″ H
- Net Weight: 75 lbs
- Modern lift top coffee table with storage space and adjustable desk platform
- Rectangle design and stainless steel feet create a unique, cutting edge look
- Maximizes storage possibilities in minimal space
- Quick and easy assembly with all hardware provided
It 100% would slam on a hand – there is no slow-closing mechanism. It closes fast and hard if you were to just drop it, needs to be guided down when closing. Although it is studying it isn’t just falling down when You up position easily once up in a place it needs a small manual effort to begin motion for it to close
Hello, this coffee table may not be the best choice for a daily use desk. The top lifts up to a height of 26.8″ but weight or pressure should not be applied to the top when it is in its lifted position.
you can certainly use a laptop, but I think anything that would assert a downward pressure on the top, should be avoided
It has grooves for wood indentation that would mess up the writing. If you wrote on a note pad or clipboard this would work.
Top 10 Lift Top coffee tables
want to read more about similar tables